Pages

21.4.10

Inspired by Miu Miu




  

I thought I'd share with you a quite stunning piece of clothing by Miu Miu. 

After seeing this outfit on the cover of an evening standard supplement, that I was temporarily blown away by, I've been desperate to find time to sit down and really express my gratitude. 

This Iconic design of this collection is detailed yet plain, screams twee but has a quite hard hitting print. 

My specific favourite as you can see in the images is the one made from a cat print shirt and diamante, which is an absolutely stunning piece. 

I think this sort of print will be a real hit for the summer, and I just wish I had the spare £285 lying around for those cute clog sandals from the collection ;( 


M x

(Images taken from an un-known source. If this is your image(s) please email if you wish to include your copyright details or to have the image(s) taken down)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign