Pages

12.4.10

La Perla

Lets be honest, there's not a lot you can play with as a Designer or illustrator when your trying to sell hosiery for a company right? The La Perla Packaging can prove you wrong.





After shopping for the items I've posted a blog about earlier I decided to shop for some new leg wear on Asos and stumbled across the company La Perla and fell in Love with the packaging. 

Their innovative Illustrated poses of models and the very subtle, simple yet striking layout, typography and colours of the collection has been really well done. Their interesting packaging really fits the aesthetic of the company of being mainly for women, but also being quite different and off the wall about how they sell their products, which is what come across to me from the website (La Perla

Its taking me a while to find the designer but this packaging is definitely an inspiration for me and is a great example of well thought out and structured design. 


M x

(Images taken from the ASOS website and laid out by myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign