Pages

12.4.10

Loan day shopping list

I am currently a very poor student (like most are at the moment), and so I've been dreaming up a little list of the things I want to buy when my loan and wages come through.


 

The Black Playsuit with lace shoulder detail is £38 from Miss Selfridge 
The rose coloured retro watch is £20 from Asos 
The Brown flat buckle shoes are £35 and also from Asos 
The Mischa Barton round Ladybug bag is £30 and a great half price find at Tesco 
The small gold ring watch is £12 at Accessorize 
and Lastly, the large Black leather disc ring is roughly about £24 from House of Harlow 1960 but I think the shipping cost would be crazy so I think its more of a dream than a definite buy :( 

I think this could make a nice little outfit :) I now cannot wait to go shopping and spend some quality time in London with my friends, I'm so excited :) 


M x

(Images taken from the websites mentioned in the post and laid out by myself. The background image is from an un-known source. If this is your image please email if you wish to include your copyright details or to have the image taken down)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign