Pages

16.5.10

Pattern Perfection!

A while ago I was flicking through my housemates ASOS magazine and found a lovely pair of laser cut patterned shoes and fell head over heels for them. I went on the website later that day to try and find them and unfortunately they weren't there. 



Recently I've been on a slight shoe binge in celebration of my birthday and I found 3 Newlook versions of the shoe and I'm now the proud owner of the mega cute pink pair. 

Lucky for me that I bought the £30 Newlook version as I've now found the original pair and they are unfortunately attached to a whopping £125 price tag!... they're still lovely though.

(Images taken from the ASOS and Newlook websites and laid out by myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign