Rock 'N Rose

A couple of weeks ago I turned 21 and so I've been showered with amazing presents and birthday wishes... but at the same time neglecting my blog :S 

I just wanted to share with you the amazingly kitch present one of my best friends got me from the online store Rock 'N Rose


She got me this lovely typewriter key letter ring (thank you Robyn <3) which nicely replaces my lost scrabble ring from last year ;( 

I thought I'd also show you the images of the packaging and attention to detail from the company itself, the delicate feminine design of the logo is really set off nicely next to the exciting pink candy stripe paper bag the piece comes in, and every customer always gets a little rock 'n rose sweet with every purchase which makes the whole experience that little bit more special. 

If you love kitch I do recommend you check them out, and I'm sure I'll be back with more posts about more lovely presents I got :) 


TTFN! M x

(Images taken and laid out by myself)

0 comments: