Pages

27.11.10

Stylish ski wear

Ever since I was young I've been very lucky to be able to learn how to ski going on ski trips every year with my family and family friends all across europe, and when recently after speaking to my close chum and housemate Cassie about the possibility of doing a ski gap year, the only thing that kept creeping into my mind (other than resorts and adventure) was the D&G Ski wear collection. 



After going online and gawping at this amazing fair-isle print A/W 2010 collection, especially the amazing woollen onsie, I then discovered the limited edition D&G ski mask covered in more than 2,500 Swarovski crystals! 



Although I think they are quite over the top and with practicality being a slight fail due the mere thought of one of those stones being damaged after a nasty ski fall would make me cry a little.. I still think they're absolutely show stopping and are a great flamboyant asset to the snow season.. but unfortunately I think they'll only be appearing in my dreams :(


(Images taken from un-known sources and laid out by myself. If this is your image(s) please email if you wish to include your copyright details or to have the image(s) taken down)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign