Pages

4.1.11

Generic christmas present post




I know I know please don't remind me that everybody on god's green earth that has a blog does a 'christmas present' post.. but it is a lot of fun and I'm suuure you'd like to see all my lovely new things and maybe be inspired a little??? I'll take that as a yes! 

So although the wonderfully stressful christmas is over and its time to get back to the old 9-5 (thank god!), I've now come back to uni and have been sadly separating my presents from their 'christmas pile' (everybody does that right?) and been looking over them happily as santa really did show his appreciation for my hard work this year! 

Due to the fact I can't contain my excitement anymore I will reveal that Santa did send me yet more Barbour items as I am officially obsessed!! This year I received the waxed cotton beadnell jacket in a red (which is a very different colour for the current climate of Barbour fashion) with a camel coloured tartan interior and it is absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL!! 




But so soon after I received this amazing gift that santa excelled himself and gave me the matching camel tartan tote bag to go with it, which is going to be so handy at uni as it has a laptop holder inside as well as being an adorable bag! 
So not only am I going to be looking cute and toasty at uni but I'm also extremely geeked up and organised with my new bag! Win win!! 




I also received a Bedcrumb makeup bag from my cousins boutique vainglorious full of makeup extras, make up brushes from topshop and some wolford 'hero' tights as seen on Cheryl Tweedy which I think due to the price tag I will be saving for a special night out :s 





I then received some christmas money which I spent some of on 2 Topshop 'jumpers', a headscarf from oasis and an amazing all saints scarf below! 







I'm really happy with all my new things as you can imagine and must now get back to my uni portfolio and work just as hard to ensure I receive more nice things next year :)

(Images taken by myself and are completely un-edited)

2 comments:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign