Pages

14.2.13

Blog 2.0






Hello!!

If you don't know me and have never heard of my little area on the internet before.. my names Michelle and I am a graphic designer, writer and fashion blogger based in the UK who loves nothing more than to write and layout images for articles on trends I lust over, style outfits to prance around in, find killer high street vs designer comparisions and write articles on popular UK fashion all while wearing something stylish on my head!

To all of you who have read my blog for the last 2 and a half years of its life then welcome to Blogspot! I finally made the big leap over from Wordpress and although its been sad to finally cut ties with Wordpress it feels great to be here and to have a brand new start!

Just incase you were wondering why I decided to move.. although I love all my readers and had such a great time creating content.. I just feel that blogger has such a better platform to experiment with the design of your interface without having to pay mega $ and the overall base for fashion blogging is so much greater so I felt it was time for a change.

I plan to take my blog in some new directions on here that I hadn't on wordpress so stay tuned for some brand new content!

Much Love!
Michelle.

P.s. Happy Valentines day!



What I'm wearing:
Beige tartan print shawl - Vintage
White sheer blouse with dipped hem - Newlook
Gold and faux pearl necklace - H&M
Black mohair bowler hat - Vintage


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Images taken by myself and are completely un-edited)

2 comments:

  1. I adore your hair! and that hat is lovely, I wish I could wear hats like that I just dont have the confidence! haha
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! I did the dip dye myself! I never thought I could wear hats.. and now I'm obsessed with them! Thanks for commenting :)

      xx

      Delete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign