Pages

28.2.13

Carpe Diem V-day 2 - OOTD

Hi All!

I've decided to this week wrap up (not drag up) with a little post of my lovely valentines weekend (which I've finally got round to writing about) and to move swiftly on and to stop continually nattering on and on about it and prevent further stick from friends. So here goes. 

Me and my boyfriend planned after valentines day for me to hang out together at the weekend that followed and generally 'seize the day' getting round to actually doing something in one of the capital hang outs for tourism, London Town.

We decided to check out London Zoo and take a romantic stroll through regents park to get there and famous for its parks.. regents didn't let us down although the temperature could've been better. We took a casual look around, avoided glaring feisty geese, admired some endearing ducklings and got a little lost along the way.

We finally got to the zoo and spent the next 4 hours checking out all the obvious zoo related mammals but with my attention focusing on the beautiful colours from the sea life and butterfly tent which obviously I have to share with you guys..










For our little day out I decided to wear my normal attire of shift dress (which you can't see but it was related to the occasion of a Dalmatian print), studded boots and leggings all with an old favourite coat of mine which I'd recently pull off the coat rack all topped off with a studded silver headband, red rose scarf and woven straw black pleather handbag.





Although the romance was blooming as much as my scarf and roses from the Thursday before, it was pretty nackering walking around the park for 4 hours non-stop so we decided to stop off at a local restaurant for Italian where I received the biggest calzone you've ever seen!




So that was it! I'd like to say we did something on the Sunday.. But we really didn't, it was mainly filled with work related stuff for the week ahead.


Did you do anything for valentines weekend?


Stay tuned for fashion related posts next week and less of the mushy stuff.

Michelle


What I'm wearing:
Skater coat with fur collar - H&M
Red rose print scarf - M&S
Spike hairband - Ebay
Studded boots - Office
Woven straw pleather bag - Matalan

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Images taken by myself and are completely un-edited)

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day!! You're so cute!! Come by and see me sometime!

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so lovely, Michelle!♥♥♥ Perfect Valentine's Day outfit, and OMG, how beautiful sea life pictures are! thank you so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your aquarium pictures turned out! That is a massive calzone haha, definitely deserved after a 4 hour walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so happy with them! They were only from my phone too!
      Yeah... definitely walked off those calories! xx

      Delete
  4. Seems like a good Valentine's, mine wasn't as exciting. Loving the scarf.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Oh well maybe it'll be better next year!
    Yeah that'd be cool! I'll go have a look around :) x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign