Pages

15.5.13

Welcome home!

Stretching from Easter weekend all the way up to the present day is the length of time since myself and the readership of Blogspot have been well acquainted. It's been nearly a month and half since I decently updated my little section of the Internet with my many outfits, roamings and encounters so I thought it was time for a quick update.. I had planned to start the new sector of my blog over Easter (which I may still upload) but with my new commuting work life taking up most of my time.. It's taken a little back seat.

My Easter started out with a nice patch of ice skating (picture 1 & 2) with my other half at ally pally, a little obsessive past time we've had over the winter months which we carried into spring, followed by a long awaited meet up with a dear friend of mine who moved away to Hong Kong after university and finally made the leap across the pond to visit! (picture 3).




A week later came my meet up with another very good friend and fellow blogger Becky who I looked at pretty art materials with at the creative stitches and hobby crafts fair at the excel followed by a visit to the O2 for shakes (narrowly avoiding escalating amounts of one direction fans whilst there) using the Olympic cable car which I'd never been on before and was pretty terrifying... (picture 4, 5 & 6).




The last few weeks then followed with two new shopping items including this beautiful pair of jelly shoes which are slowly destroying my feet and a Topshop white and pink skull, lace and pearl print scarf to go fetching with my many magnitudes of monochrome, one strange obsession to carrot juice (don't ask), one romantic gesture.. and one long awaited sun spell to enjoy with my new sunnies! (picture 7 to 13)








Floral, studs and skates / skating partner / KARYUUUU!!! / Beckys Buttons / Travelling in style / Oreo shakes / Back to school / new scarf attire / old scarf attire / morning carrots / evening carrots / a single blue rose / new sunnies <3


So now were all up to date.. Lets get back to being a proper blogger ey?


What I wore:
Picture 1: Floral dress - Topshop (old), studded star and skull bag - H&M 
Picture 7: Joleey watermelon jellies - Ted Baker
Picture 8: Dogtooth leggings - Matalan, pink and white lace, skull and pearl print scarf - Topshop, studded cigarette slippers - Topshop
Picture 9: Red porkpie hat - Topshop, Beadnell wax jacket - Barbour, grey dip hem t-shirt - Topshop, baroque print scarf - Vintage, dogtooth leggings - Matalan, studded cigarette slippers - Topshop, silver cross necklace - Newlook
Picture 13: Sunglasses - Newlook, oversized check shirt - Miss Selfridge


Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Images taken by myself and via my instagram)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, super cool post, very interesting:)
    Your blog is a great place:)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, if you enjoy my blog of course:)
    http://svetlanabeauty.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Svetlana from Bulgaria :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I am now following you x

      Delete
  2. Love your houndstooth print leggings! I want them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them! They were only something like £12, and they're really comfy :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign