Pages

31.8.13

Sumarie Interview and Bespoke Label Launch Party*

A while ago I was working for Designer swimwear brand Sumarie Couture and was invited to attend the blogger and press event for the Bespoke Label Launch and opening of the new store and extension to the fashion school!







The new larger store was completely monochrome keeping in the same style as the brand with chic homeware, pictures, fabrics and the main collection bringing the space to life.

The swimwear featured the classic toothpaste stripe and coral colours featured first in the show setting the look for the rest of the pieces that followed with the bespoke collection running along a similar vein to the swimwear, with structured lines, black and white and astonishing detail sequin detail creating a show stopping collection of chic evening wear. My personal favourite was the white bow-tied jacket and matching skirt!




Whilst working for the brand during the creation of the collection I got the chance to quickly grab the designer herself Marie Su to shoot my first ever video interview to get to see what the real inspiration behind the swimwear collection was all about, kicking off my Youtube channel with a bang!



It was really exciting to be a part of such a growing brand and team seeing all the work come to life. I'm sure Sumarie Couture will continue to create great things!

Michelle


What I wore
Black and white leopard print dress - H&M
Large green jewel necklace - H&M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself. The Youtube Interview was filmed by Ben Hopper and edited by myself with Final Cut Pro)


1 comment:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign