Pages

5.8.13

USA-A-OK

Sorry it's been a while bloggers... It's been a manic few weeks again :( I'm hoping when my commute soon minimises blogging will resume to something more regular.

Just over a month ago I took a 2 week vaycay to beautiful sunny Florida for my first long holiday in a very very long time. 







The trip was filled with the usual holiday attitude: sun, spending and self induced hangovers, and on top of this usual routine the US is obviously well known for its high volume high calorie food of which I slightly over indulged in.. (And am now burning a deep regret filled hole in my gym pass) But check out those cute chocolate sharkie's on top of the cupcakes!.. No-one can resist them!

















I also investigated the fashion (obviously) going slightly over the top buying 4 new bikinis, several perfume mists and creams from Victorias Secret, a new dipped hem black net maxi dress which I LOVE (and will probably be pictured in a few more blogs to come) and last but no means least the Marc Jacobs Lola bracelet at a mega cheap at just $15!







Now let's be honest.. You can't really experience the US without renting a Mustang to drive round to all the crazy theme parks in right? On top of the already obviously extravagant lifestyle myself and boyfriend rented a 4.0L Mustang for the second half of our week.. Which although I only drove once (as I was so happy to be driven round for once like a princess) was a true beauty! 




The theme parks were amazing with Busch Gardens 'Sheikra' (conveniently re-named Shriek-ra) starting off my constant screaming and adrenaline shakes followed by the 2 parks Universal with The Hulk ride being easily the best and The Harry Potter zone enjoyed with a butter beer featuring heavily in my pictures! Lastly a slightly less impressive spot of local mini golf was also played.. Which I had to add to this post as both games of I reigbed champion meaning the bf was beated by a girl ;)



















The holiday and bank balance vanished in a flash and before long it was time to fly home to a rainy British reality :( I hope to go back there soon!



Michelle

What I wore

US Flag top - Matalan
Straw hat - Topshop
Neon wayfarers - H&M
Mickey Mouse Necklace - Disney Couture
Stripe dress with shoulder detail - Primark
Tortoise shell sunnies - Newlook
Multi-coloured heart bikini - Target
Stripped Maxi - TU at Sainsburys
Red and white stripped bow bandeau dress - Reko at Topshop
Leopard cross t-shirt - Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters
Watermelon straw bag - H&M
Studded cigarette slippers - Topshop


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign