Hallows eve mega quick mani




Now.. As I'm usually the type of girl who wears the same red nail polish, pink lipstick and black eyeliner on the right occasion and am all round quite minimalist when it comes to makeup I therefore don't do many beauty blogging based posts. But this Hallow I found myself with a few spare minutes and decided to a) use two polish's I haven't used in a while and b) maybe jazz up my hands for the week and be little more fitting with the time of year.

I applied a layer of clear base coat before applying the main colour (whereby I find all the Model's Own products go down smoothly and are quick drying so they were my first port of call). I then applied two layers of 'Beetle juice' green also by Model's Own and then followed up with crackle black on both index fingers with another clear coat on top to set the effect in place and make it all more of a gloss look and less of a matte.

This is probably a pretty amateurish effect in comparison with some of the other amazing mani's that go around in the blogosphere but I thought it might be worth a share if you fancy something quick to go with your hallows witchy/zombie style outfit!

Happy trick or treating! (and.. save me some sweets!)

Michelle


Colours I used

Clear polish - '3 in 1 base coat, top coat and gloss' by Models Own
 Two-tone metallic green - 'Golden green beetle juice' by Models Own
Black Crackle Polish - '049 Nail Effects' by Barry M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram)


0 comments: