Well and truly Solestruck
















































If there's nothing more tempting to a woman than a pair of drop dead gorgeous shoes.. It's multiple updates on the latest drop dead gorgeous shoes streamed straight to your retinas on your favourite digital gadgets via Instagram. I decided it was about time I created a wall of dedication to this brand and put all the print screened images I've taken (for research only obviously...) of the shoes that beautiful shoes that have caught my eye.

Solestruck has definitely solved some of my fashion footwear fixes (try saying that quickly) for over the past year or so, not just for constant interesting updates but also for some of the playful and innovative choices that are featured ranging from the super chic to the truly daring type of shoe all posted with the top toe trends in mind.


So trust me if you like shoes, like innovative footwear or just need something different to dazzle your tootsies.. these need to be your top follow @solestruck


Michelle

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by @solestruck and edited via Instagram)

0 comments: