Check this out OOTD


I know I'm a little late blogging about this check phase but this online area of life has been a bit lax recently (sorry) so I'm currently doing a bit of catching up. Anyway as soon as I laid eyes on this print making its way back into the lime light this year, with the likes of Louis Vuitton taking out double page spreads with monochrome and neon yellow check ads in my favourite magazine 'Love' I just HAD to get my mits on the print.

This print is me all over as it has a real vintage vibe about it but also has a modern twist in its cut and that all important 'look at me' factor. Because of this I love the fact you can be either be equally as statement or relaxed on the accessories everywhere else.

I teamed my check dress with classic red nails and leather jacket, my lapis blue arty ring and studded Campbell style slippers. Once dressed up me and my boyfriend headed to Inamo for his brothers 30th birthday where we sampled their food as well as the interactive tables! Which, although we're quite gimmicky and a little dangerous for the credit card.. were still lots of fun!

How do you wear your check?

Michelle


What I wore
Check sixties dress - Vila via ASOS
Leather jacket - CCDK
Lapis lazuli arty ring - YSL
Black tote - Longchamp
Studded slippers - Jeffery Campbell style pumps via eBay
Red nails - Revlon red 680 

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


2 comments:

  1. hello michelle..
    I just answered you on my blog..
    I hope you find an oversize denim jacket, too..
    you look so cute in this dress..
    love your look..

    LOVE
    Sena
    senawantsmorefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sena! Thanks! Want to follow each other?

      M xx

      Delete