Pages

15.11.13

Grey can be great OOTD




Sorry for the lack of light in this post, they were taken outside the IMax when I went to see the new Tom Hanks film recently. I was going to try elsewhere but I thought the sparkly wall was too perfect for it to not be in this outfit post.

At the moment this seems to be my go-to favourite outfit and with the pre-conception of marl grey always being an addition to outfits as either a texture, to tone down an otherwise bright outfit, or as an addition to tan based accessories I thought the rules were ready to be broken and this was the perfect example of how grey can be great just on its own. 

Here I've teamed a simple grey marl t-shirt with a bit of sparkle on my silver skull scarf to liven the whole palette. I threw on my go to studded boots and my oh so loved recent purchase metallic collection longchamp to continue the metallic theme, all finished up with poncho style shawl for a chic weekend evening out look!

How do you team up your grey wardrobe pieces?

Michelle


What I wore
Black poncho/shawl - vintage
Grey dipped hem t-shirt - Topshop
Silver glitter skull scarf - H&M
Silver cross necklace - Newlook
Black and metallic grey bag - Longchamp metallics collection
Studded boots - Office

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign