Pages

23.11.13

Revlon Salt N Pepper Glitter Polish Review


Seeing as Christmas is approaching fast along with Christmas parties and Christmas party dresses approaching even faster, I decided I needed to try something on my nails that was a little more festive to match, so the current salt n pepper fad was perfect!

As Revlon are my go-to polish people and I had a cheeky £2 off Revlon voucher from boots I couldn't resist their new collection of speckled polishes.

The first coat came out quite thin with only a few speckles of silver and black large glitter pieces with fine small silver glitter pieces, although dried quickly as most revlon polishes do. By this point I was skeptical at how dark the polish was going to come out overall as I've had some issues in the past with the first coat coming out quite clear with the whole result not coming out very well. Here I've take my picture outside so you get a good idea of the transparency in true sunlight.


Fortunately the second coat was applied and straight away the effect was true dark black which you can see from the first picture. Areas were a little patchy with a normal amount of glitter with the rest coated really thick in glitter so when using it parts did need a little touching up.

The overall effect was a black slightly dulled speckled effect, it wasnt as shiny as I thought it would be, but it's the perfect festive nail design to tie in with the Christmas party dress without over powering it.. Lets hope it comes off as easily as it went on!

Michelle


Polish I used
780 'Ritzy' Polish - Revlon

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign