Models Own velvet glitter polish review




So.. this isn't my first glitter polish review as of late, but as my work christmas party outfit was green themed plus Christmas is all about the sparkle, I couldn't resist this polish for the occasion and I am SO glad I grabbed it!

Models Own are usually pretty reliable and epic as far as polish goes but glitter polish is in a whole different sector as its so hard to get right, but this collection seems to have knocked this idea on the head.

With is multi grained (super fine and medium sized) glitter effect, really quick and easy application with equally quick drying PLUS perfect coverage (which is a slight problem with most glitter polishes) this polish is perfect to add a quick glitz to a night out. 

The best thing about this polish is it staying power and also leaving power. Alot of glitter polishes are a total pain to keep on and an even bigger pain to take off but this polish was a dream in this department. The above pictures were taken on day 4 without a top coat, there's slight wear to the tops of the nails which is expected but it really lasted the distance and only properly chipped on day 7. Plus another added bonus to this polish is its velvet after effect once dried which was really cool and added another texture dimension to my whole outfit.


What polishes are you wearing this season?

Michelle


Polish I used

'Absinthe' from the Velvet Goth Collection - Models Own

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram)


5 comments:

  1. wooow cool

    do you want to follow each other ?
    i have followed you
    follow me on http://berlycaroline.blogspot.com/
    and also my instagram on carolineberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! That would be great :) I have followed you back x

      Delete
  2. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elliebea
    Thanks for the comment! Love your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    x

    ReplyDelete