Pages

23.1.14

A twist on a classic OOTD



With some christmas money from my brother I decided to get this tartan dress from ASOS. In the picture on the website It looked a normal autumnal kind of palette which I thought would be perfect for this time of year so I made a quick purchase, when I got the dress through the hues are almost neon! Although this wasn't what I expected I love it so I thought 'a twist on a classic' was the most appropriate post for this little number.

As most of the statement comes from the dress itself I've just accessories mainly with black and gold hardware from my smart miniature bow-tie necklace and chain backed ballet pumps.

The only issue I have with this dress is I'm not exactly the tallest person in the world and I thought the length would be a good 4inches shorter than it is so I feel it makes me look shorter, so I'm thinking of taking it up.. What do we think?

Michelle


What I wore
Neon tartan dress - ASOS
Quilted black coat - Barbour
Minature bow-tie necklace - Newlook
Chain backed ballet pumps - Newlook

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign