Pages

9.1.14

Fur on fur OOTD



So it's back to the full swing of things after the Christmas break of 2013, and what better way to start than with a double fur inspired look to be sure you stay snugly in the coming months!

This was an outfit I wore last weekend to go off to the pictures with my boyfriend, I've teamed a grey jersey dress with a black fury crop jumper under my beloved white fur gillet, all tied together with a shot of red in my tartan scarf, alongside a metallic black bag and studded boots. For jewellery I continued the white and black theme with my phosphor watch (a Christmas present from this year), daisy chain bracelet, silver rings and a typewriter style ring!

Hope you had a good Christmas! More posts to come! 

Fancy seeing what I get up to daily? Follow my Instagram @thoughtsofashell


Michelle


What I wore

Grey with leather look sleeve dress - Newlook
Black fur crop jumper - Newlook
Tartan scarf - Topshop
White fur gillet - H&M
Black leggings - Topshop
Studded boots - Office
Cateye glasses - Givenchy
Metallic silver Le Pilage bag - Longchamp
Acrylic daisy chain bracelet - unknown
Swarovski digital watch - Phosphor
Black 'M' typewriter key ring - Rock N Rose
Silver fleur de lys rings - antique
Silver thumb ring - unknown

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


1 comment:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign