Pages

19.1.14

Get her to the greek OOTD


So this 'greek' (which I use as a very loose term) inspired outfit was the look of choice for this saturdays antics out in east london drinking milkshakes and doing a macaron making class with my boyfriend!

Originally for this post I was going to tone down the monochorome print a little more with some darker leggings but decided to go all out on my beloved dogtooth ones at last minute, so this look is quite out there!

This outfit is mainly monochrome based with black dotted around to layer up and tone down the print slightly with a big splash of colour from my barbour, tiger print on my t-shirt and gold accessories. 

I really like this t-shirt but I don't really wear it as often as I'd like because of the length (I bought the top in a 16 in the hope it would cover my lower half so no slip dress would be needed), and also because I think I'm so used to doing outfits where the details on the top half and darker on my lower but I love the top with these leggings and find it hard to make this a show stopper top without adding detail elsewhere so.. I'll have to do some further experimentation!



If you follow me on instagram you probably would've already seen this happening in real time but my macaron making class was a gleaming success (me and my boyfriend thought it could end in a massive fail), and now I have this swave baking chef like feeling.. although taking it to my own kitchen will be a different matter. We made strawberry macaron's (the french kind) with a strawberry buttercream filling, in Haggerston, East London with Ganache Macaron who were amazing teachers and really nice so I would definitely recommend their class!

What did you get up to this weekend?

Michelle


What I wore
Tiger greek inspired t-shirt - H&M

Dogtooth leggings - Matalan
Red wax beadnell jacket - Barbour
Brushed gold effect spike necklace - Ebay
White and rose gold crystal watch - Phosphor
Swede desert boots - Clarks

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


1 comment:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign