Pages

9.1.14

Neon spring NOTD


As winters predicted to come into full swing soon I feel its time for something a little bright and spring inspired to get a little more upbeat! With the purple offsetting the pop of the neon yellow plus the add scent from the purple polish, this mani is perfect for the winter blues.

I've simply popped two coats of white on my index finger to then make the next two coats of neon yellow polish pop then added two coats of purple to the rest nails to finish off the look with a sweet scent of sugared almonds!

So simple and so fresh!

Fancy seeing what I get up to daily? Follow my Instagram @thoughtsofashell

Michelle


What I wore
'Snow' white polish - Barbara Daly

325 'Gum Drop' purple scented polish - Revlon
'Luis Lemon' neon yellow polish - Models Own

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign