Pages

18.1.14

Preppy meets punks OOTD



Before a quick trip out to run a few errands -yawn- I managed to snap this preppy/punk inspired look showing off my new flatforms that I have been desperate to wear in since getting them for Christmas. 

Here I've mixed together a dark grey jumper dress with an oversized spotted monochrome shirt and added a spark of colour with another trusty tartan scarf, this time in green and my red Barbour. Then I threw on the teddy boy flatforms to add that punk edge. 

Layering is always a great way to combine patterns and colours and is one of the I only things I love winter over summer for.

How do you layer up outfits?


Michelle


What I wore
Dark marl grey jumper dress - H&M

Oversize polka dot shirt - Vintage
Green tartan scarf - Vintage
Red wax beadnell jacket - Barbour
Leggings - H&M
Patent black platforms - Buffalo via TKMaxx

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


1 comment:

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign