Beanie Bling OOTD

A couple of weekends ago my boyfriend and I met up with my brother and his girlfriend at king cross station to take a trip to the zoo for her birthday. I nabbed a coffee from the stations Patisserie Valerie (how I didn't get tempted and buy a cake I will not know) and then headed on down to the tube. 



Although the weather was much to be desired we pursued the 3 hours of walking around the zoo and looked at pretty much everything, my particular favourite part was the aquarium as I love all the bright colours and intricacies of the delicate fish, my least favourite part was the lion jumping at the window which I managed to get on video -gulp- (which you can watch on my Instagram @thoughtsofashell)





For the trip I decided to wear my current favourite grey jumper dress with my longline tartan shirt and my new blinged out beanie which I bought in the sale at H&M, I wish I could by the House of Holland version of this but this was the next best thing.


What did you get up to at the weekend?

Michelle


What I wore
Dark grey jumper dress - H&M
Long line tartan shirt - Miss Selfridge
Padded jacket - Barbour
Patent heeled boots - Dr.martens
Bejewelled Beanie - H&M
Rose gold coloured skull bracelet - ASOS
Swarovski crystal watch - Phosphor  

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)

0 comments: