The Real Arabian Nights - Day #3

Tuesdays adventure was dedicated to an excursion up in the mountains in Ourika Valley.


As it was one if the hottest days I decided to wear my white rose and lace detailed tunic dress with leggings, white studded shoes accessorised with my tan satchel and Disney Couture Mawi necklace. After what I got up to its safe to say the shoes didn't get out alive as you can see here now complete with rust!



As we made our taxi ride up into the mountains we stopped to take panoramic pictures of ourika village and buy a mini tagine to take back! We then went on to the gardens where they produce skin and beauty products and learned all about the famous Morrocan Argan oil and the effort that goes into creating the magic oil, which was super interesting.




We then stopped to have a camel ride which I seemed to get a little too happy about.. (you can watch a video of it on my Instagram) and eventually made our way up the rock mountain and stopped to have lunch by the river which was quite picturesque and throughly increasing my sunburn (excuse my boyfriend stuffing his face ruining the landscape ;)







After a super heavy lunch we then stupidly and precariously made our way up the Rocky Mountain (and when I say 'precariously'.. there was literally zero path -gulp-) to see the waterfall which was stunning.




It was such an exhausting day of walking overall that once we got back to the hotel it was a matter of crashing ready for our return home the next day.


Michelle


What I wore
White pink rose and lace dress - Topshop

(now not so)'White' silver studded slipper shoes - Newlook
Tan satchel - Primark
Minnie mouse necklace - Disney Couture Mawi Collection

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and PicFrame)


0 comments: