The Real Arabian Nights - Last day!








As our fun short adventure in Africa drawed to a close my boyfriends and I's last day was exploring the beautiful Les Jardins De La Koutoubia and enjoying the weather before drudging back to the grey dark United Kingdom.

I decided to wear my angle cut white t-shirt with my brushed gold spiked necklace, purple tartan scarf, tan satchel and pink espadrilles. This is one of my favourite summer outfits and I can't wait until the UK finally gets the sun back!

Before leaving we went back to the market one last time to grab some moroccan pastries, another tagine and a Chanel style scarf for myself which I LOVE (expect it in most forthcoming outfit posts). We also visited a highly rated vegetarian and vegan restaurant just off the square where we had butternut squash, spinach, blue cheese and pumpkin filo pastry spring rolls on a bed of summer vegetables, which was easily one of the best meals we had all week which we wished we'd discovered sooner.

And that was it for my adventure, next stop.. Rome!

Michelle


What I wore
White angle cut t-shirt - ASOS

Purple tartan scarf - Vintage
Brushed gold spiked necklace - Ebay
Tan satchel - Primark
Pink Espadrilles - H&M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself with some edited via Instagram and PicFrame)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Was such nice weather, wish I'd brought it back ;(

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is somewhere I've always wanted to visit, looks so pretty. Love your hair by the way

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say its definitely worth the visit but you could do the whole of Marrakech for a long weekend and then move on, its not a week long+ destination. Thanks!
      Love your blog and the nautical theme! I have followed you x

      Delete
  3. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have followed you, you have such a cute blog!
      Please follow back x

      Delete