Daisy Dreams OOTD

(I seem to look a tad serious here..!)



A couple of weekends ago after a sunny day (weather which has long since evaporated) at a pub garden having enjoyed a nice tipple and a cavery, me and my boyfriend headed off down to a local park to enjoy a bit more rays.

As daisy print seems to have kicked off as a mini trend for SS14 I thought this daisy filled field and my much loved vintage pink daisy print shirt would be the best setting to snap this outfit.

I did plan to wrap this outfit up with a nice pink cardigan to tone down the sheer amount of black but the weather was too powerful for cardigans! I've mixed those 'always seen as a clash colours' black leggings and slip dress/top with my blue based daisy print shirt, my orange cateye sunnies and gold and cream hardware to bring out the speckles of reds in this outfit.

This has been one of those shirt in the depths of my wardrobe that hasn't seen much light in the last few years but since this outfit post I can't stop thinking what else to wear this with!


Michelle


What I wore
Blue daisy print shirt - Vintage

Orange cateye sunglasses - H&M
Gold spike necklace - ASOS
Black studded flats - Topshop
Skull ring - Topshop
Typography bracelet - Boutique
Swarovski white watch - Phosphor
Palm leaf print ring - Gogo Philip Malibu 1992

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and Photoshop)

1 comment: