Vodafone's LFW














So my first experience of London Fashion Week was so much fun! Although I applied and didn't make it on to the official Fashion Week list, I decided to go to Vodafones London Fashion Weekend with one of my good friends Cassie.

It's was great to wonder round and get a feel of all the latest trends, new designers, take full benefit of the great discounts and meet some bloggers. My favourite up and coming trends out of everything were the chunky round sunglasses, flannel and heavy textured dresses and the bright graphic prints including the Markus Lupfer cat print dresses and tees as seen on a Miss Miley Cyrus, the amazing cosmic and kaleidoscope prints by textile federation and Charlotte Taylor's bug prints (of which I personally managed to nab the last tee), and as I was rocking my digital rose print leggings and graphic tee along the way so I felt bang on trend!

My fashion week weekend was a rip roaring success so I really hope to attend the real deal next year! 

What do you think of the latest trends?


Michelle



What I wore Gold spike necklace - ASOS
Graphic tee - H&M
Pleather jacket - Billabong
Digital rose print leggings - H&M
Leopard horse hair brothel creepers - Underground

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself with some edited via Instagram)

0 comments: