Autumnal summer OOTD




Everyone's aware of my love for my chanel scarf these days so I decided when featuring it in this post I'd go routing through my wardrobe for something to go with its brown and cream tones and came out with a more autumnal themed outfit, a bit out of place for the very quick beginning to this years summer months.

Here I've got one of my oldest and favourite pieces on, a rust coloured tunic dress which is part jersey and part covered with this ditsy floral netting, its starting to have seen better days but I'm refusing to get rid of it! I've then gone very animal with some of my jewellery choices wearing my long line lion head knocker necklace, silver bunny ring and then kept the orange and gold theme in the outfit with my cameo ring and trusty studded slippers.


With the weather starting to get hotter, brighter and sunnier.. maybe I need to leave the last fashion season behind? What do we think?

Michelle


What I wore
Chanel style scarf - Market in Marrakech

Rust netting tunic dress - Topshop
Lion head knocker necklace - H&M
Gold studded slipper - Topshop
Bunny ring - Newlook
Cameo ring - Vintage

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

1 comment: