Barry M Gelly High Shine Review





There's been a hive of excitement surrounding the 'Gelly Hi-Shine' polishes and when searching for a new sky blue polish, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a little review on the polish quality, its last and whether it really is a constant hi-shine product.

This polish when applying was quick drying which is good for a busy lifestyle but I found that I had to give the polish a good shake now and again whilst applying the second coat, the quality and colour of the polish is high and non patchy and over a weeks wear it was pretty chip resistant with only a few small chips and edges of nail just starting to wear.

As for the 'Hi-Shine' effect, the only way to describe this would be that the nail looks like its still wet once dry so is super shiny. The top photo of this post shows a weeks worth of wear and as you can see although slightly faded overtime the high shine wet look nail lasts quite a distance.

Overall I would say this is a really good polish and for the slightly cheaper price of some other brands I can understand why there's been a lot of talk over this product

Michelle
 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

1 comment:

  1. Love this color!!!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete