Ciate Corrupted Neons Manicure



For my bestfriends birthday (and subsequently for myself) I decided to buy my first Ciate polish set and also first UV polish set, I'd heard so much good stuff about Ciate polishes that it was about time I'd tried them.

Taking my experience from a Revlon stance (for me they are THE best in high street polish quality) my expectations were high. The product came in a original duo imaged hologram packaging showing how the polish works alongside easy to use instuctions; double coat of colour, sprinkle of glitter and black light top coat to finish.

The polish went on like a dream, no streaking, quick drying and really good coverage. The glitter top coat of which I applied my signature style and added to my two index fingers was fine and covered well but was hard to apply. The top coat which I can only imagine creates the neon effect (making me think this can be used with any other polish?) went on well and dried super fast. The polish had run every test so far and passed with flying colours, but what about UV? I went on a night out (obviously just to test the polish..) to investigate..

When it hit a black light it was SO bright it practically could've run a club single handed (pun intended), although one part of my nail was not completed covered at the tip so it wasn't glowing, but that was more my 'lack of time to get ready' fault. So if you buy this polish just don't be slap-dash.

Overall this is everything you want in a mani set and the perfect gift for any best mate, so I'll be buying more Ciate in the future, just watch the £18 price tag as it may dent your purse.. unless you're spoiling yourself that is!


Michelle


Polish I used:
Corrupted Neons Manicure set in blue by Ciate - featuring; 
"Boom Box" sea blue "Foam Party" multi-neon 'mermaid tail' glitter and "Black Light" top coat clear polish

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram)

0 comments: