Polka Problems OOTD





I'm a real house of holland lover and these shoes haven't made an appearance in a while so matching multiple spot adorned pieces seemed like a good theme for this post.

Mixing prints is a really popular at the moment, especially with the two pieces kicking around which I think adds a much more original and quirky edge to an otherwise samey two piece outfit, which is probably why I love it so much. 

I teamed this tiny polka print vintage shirt with my large spot henry holland designed flatforms with a mix of silver, gold and white accessories to add little extra bits of pattern and texture. I personally love my air symbol necklace (the symbol of my horoscope), which was another item I completely forgot I bought on a whim quite a while back, but it works so well under shirts that I reckon it'll make many appearances to come. 

Michelle


What I wore
Ditsy spot shirt - Vintage
Large spot print flatforms - Henry Holland for Superga
Red wax coat - Barbour
Crystal digital watch - Phosphor
Fools gold effect silver ring - Republic (now USC)
Air symbol necklace - Matalan

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and edited via Instagram and Photoshop)

6 comments:

  1. i'd love to follow each other! super cute blog.

    followed you on GFC, hope you can do the same :)
    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it's so cute! I love your hair! New follower here :) xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the follow. Love your blog too :) xx

      Delete
  3. sweet photography capturing the little details in these things - lovely!

    Check out my latest outfit post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shirt - love small polka dots! <3

    Check out my latest outfit post! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, I do my best with my camera phone! Love your blog and your style, am a new follower x

      Delete