Pages

12.4.14

Powder Pastels OOTD






A couple of weeks ago, I met up with a good friend of mine wayne on a sleepy sunday afternoon to enjoy southbank and the sunshine.

As powder pastels make their way back in to our wardrobes once again, I decided to go out and buy a couple of new accessories to accompany my monochrome pieces, these included a pair of chambrey blue slipons and a lilac and grey ditsy snake print snood. 

I absolutely love these pieces as they go with so much of my wardrobe, here I've put them with stripped leggings, my angle cut white t-shirt and a mix of silver and gold jewelry for a super casual sunday look! Also for a quick note on lipstick in this post I'm wearing one from the L'oreal Rouge Caresse collection which I also LOVE and will soon do a review on it!

What pastel pieces are you loving at the moment?

Michelle


What I wore
Purple and grey snake print snood - Newlook
Chambrey blue flats - Newlook
Stripped leggings - H&M
Angled white t-shirt - ASOS
Gold palm print ring - Gogo Philip Malibu 1992
Silver band rings - Vintage
Oval mood ring - Dixi shop
Cateye sunglassses - Vans 

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

4 comments:

  1. Loved your rings! Would you like to follow each other via
    GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would be great! I love your blog layout x

      Delete
  2. I love your sunglasses! :)

    http://gumgumstar.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Picked them up in TKMaxx not so long ago :)

      Delete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign