Pages

26.4.14

Tie-dye denim picnic OOTD







With festivals nearing sight I feel the denim and tie-dye will only be a cloudless sky away until its absolutely everywhere again, so in light of summer closing in and another of my marrakech items not getting any sunlight I felt it was time to bring out my rose tie-dye effect top and short denim jacket for a small (slightly chilly) picnic. 

This semi-boho themed outfit was accessorised off with another current favourite of mine my Air symbol necklace, go-to gold studded pumps (which if anyone knows where to buy these as they've been discontinued by Topshop I would love to know), orange sunnies, pink rose, pink love heart and orange cameo rings.

What will your go-to summer pieces be this year?

Michelle


What I wore
Tie-dye rose t-shirt - Zara Marrakech

Light denim short jacket - Topshop
Studded pumps - Topshop
Air symbol necklace - Matalan
Cameo ring - Vintage
Love heart ring - Present*
Rose ring - Newlook
Orange sunnies - H&M
Vintage picnic basket - Present*

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Instagram)

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! perfect for this season :)

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Your ring game is on point. I really loved your sweetheart ring. I had a ring similar to your rose flower petal ring, but mine was red instead. I'm now following you on GFC. Please check out my blog and if you like what you see follow me back.
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm guessing yours was also Newlook? I wished they'd re-make it again, Mines starting to chip and break :-( Thanks for the follow, I will check out your blog x

      Delete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign