Bright Limes OOTD and Holiday Snaps!



Just wanted to post a little update here of all the snaps I took on my first girls holiday out in Bulgaria. I had an amazing time and a good break off from the hectic life schedule, but unfortunately suffered a few little mishaps along the way including as nasty knock to the face whilst swimming to the edge of a pool (which you can probably just about see in this OOTD). So for that reason I am going to let it heal before doing any further videos or outfit posts just because its not particularly the nicest thing to look at! (but I do have a collaborative post and a few other bits and pieces lined up!)

But in the meantime I will be giving you the latest in my beauty reviews and hopefully these holiday snaps and quick OOTD from my holiday will make up for the lost of outfits! Here I am wearing a lime v-neck a-line dress with lime Birkenstocks finished off with my Marc Jacobs Daisy necklace and black aztec detailed drawstring bag for an evening out at the circus!

Enjoy!

Michelle


What I wore
V-neck dress - Primark

Daisy solid perfume necklace - Marc Jacobs
Lime sliders - Birkenstocks via TKMaxx
Aztec detailed drawstring bag - Primark

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

6 comments:

  1. Hi baby:) This blog is awesome!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog:
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    You can click on the link in my post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have followed you on GFC. Please follow back x

      Delete
  2. amazing pictures<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color, maybe I should consider to buy something in lime. Hope you get all better soon, looks like you had a lot of fun though :)

    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm buying everything in lime this summer it seems. Goes so well with all my monochrome :) x

      Delete