Brighton Brights OOTD





For a little trip out in the very rare amount of sunshine we accumulate in the UK, me and my boyfriend decided to take a trip down to the nearest seaside to London; Brighton. Call us crazy to go there via a car on saturday afternoon as the traffic and parking was horrendous but we eventually got a spot so we could enjoy the sun.

I thought this post name was quite appropriate as the latest items of clothing I have purchased for summer are full of bright neons! Here I wore a casual black bodycon dress, leggings and flip flops with my floral neon pink, green and orange tee over the top with my neon pink sunglasses.

Down at the beach we enjoyed a bite to eat and just a little walk around (and a cheeky beach snooze) in the sunshine!

What are your favourite clothing items for summer?

Michelle


What I wore
Flip flops - Converse

Black leggings - Topshop
Black boobtube dress - American Apparel
Neon floral t-shirt - Newlook
Neon pink sunglasses - Primark

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

0 comments: