Revlon Parfumerie Scented Polish Collection



Im a fan of the Revlon polishes and if you read my blog often you'll know how much I go on about them and compare other polishes to them, but when I saw Revlon had a new re-designed collection of bottles, colours and had breathed a whole new life into the idea of scented polishes and moving away from the normal been there done that sugar scents, I had to have them.

From pinkey orange summer bright sweet scented 'Ginger Melon' to deep shimmery dark brown Christmas scented 'Autumn Spice', Revlon have concentrated on creating all year round twisted scents so there's something for everyone. 
I bought two summery colours with the pinky orange 'Ginger Melon' and jade green coloured 'Lime Basil'. 

'Ginger Melon' has been my current love, with neon orangey-reds currently in this SS14 with the scent also a perfect accompaniment to the season, it also takes me well away from my usual pink and red hues. The scent is super sweet and Melony but I wouldn't say ginger comes across just more so in the shade, the polish itself is quick drying and of high quality like all Revlon polishes.

The 'Lime Basil' polish is quite Limey in scent and with no hint of basil so I'm guessing again this is just meant to relate to the shade? The Lime to be honest is not great for me as its quite overpowering and reminds me of cleaning products.. But if you love lime I'm sure it'll be your favourite. The colour again bodes well to SS14 and is also quick drying and high quality like 'Ginger Melon'.

What's your favourite polish this season?

Michelle


What polish I used:
Revlon Parfumerie Collection - 'Ginger Melon'

Clear gel base coat - SensatioNail

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop)

0 comments: