Pages

8.8.14

British Summer Time OOTD I Festival Outfit Idea





I've been a little off the radar with the blogasphere lately for family reasons but I'm ready, prepared  and coming back with a bang with a whole host of new outfit posts, hauls and exciting collaboration posts still to come!


Anyway I just wanted to give a quick update on my duo polka dot getup from this years BST festival for a festival outfit idea for those festivals that're still yet to come. Here I've put a polka dot crop top underneath my light blue denim pinafore style dress with lace finished cycling shorts underneath (just so a gust of wind plus dress scenario didn't occur!). I then wore a cute pair of crochet socks and my trusty polka dot Henry Holland creepers and black crocodile effect rucksack for that little added edge and texture. I was going to team this look with a hat but decided that the rain/wind would possibly sweep it away so instead I amped up the jewellery, with my Marc Jacobs Daisy hard perfume necklace, Fossil watch, Thomas Sabo charms bracelet and midi rings, all silver, gold and white to match the look.

I had such a great day at the festival which was only a small day event in Hyde Park but it was such a perfect opportunity to get the best out of my festival wear!


Michelle


What I wore
Blue polka dot crop top - Glamorous

Denim pinafore style smock dress - Topshop
Daisy necklace - Marc Jacobs
Crochet socks - Topshop
Polka dot creepers - Henry Holland for Superga
Tortoise shell sunglasses - Primark
Crocodile effect rucksack - Vintage
Midi rings - H&M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop  and Afterlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign