Hawes and Curtis Fashion Shirts* I 3 Ways to Wear



When Hawes and Curtis contacted me for a blog review of their new fashion shirts, I was slightly skeptical as to whether there would be anything in their collection that that would suit me, let alone fit with my taste and style. Due to their well-known industry status being firmly in the suits and business shirt attire I wasn't sure if I'd find much. 

But I couldn't be more wrong with their latest small but adequate range of fashion shirts to choose from and all extremely high quality material and finish compared to the more major high-street chains selling the same product.


Heres a short YouTube video of how I chose to wear my Hawes & Curtis polka dot shirt*!



Michelle


What I wore

Brisbon relaxed fit spotted shirt - Hawes & Curtis
Hawes & Curtis current offer - 3 shirts for £69

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Afterlight)
*Polka dot shirt gifted by Hawes and Curtis

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Most people have said the same, seems as if its everyone favourite! x

    ReplyDelete