Pretty Please OOTD

A few weekends ago I took a day trip down with my boyfriend to the sunny seaside of kent to visit my grandparents and family on their mini annual holiday away.

We went down to the tranquil St.Margrets bay which looks like something out of a Jack Penate music video. I decided to wear my new graphic crop top for the day and make the most of the sunshine. I put the top with my black skater skirt worn high waisted with a gold studded headband, gold and white flip-flops and tortoise shell gold studded sunglasses.

Naturally after a spot of icecream and a natter we then headed to a local pub for a sunday roast!

What summer hotspots have you been to this summer?

Michelle

What I wore
Studded headband - eBay
Pretty please graphic crop top - H&M
Black skater skirt - Topshop
White and gold flip flops - Havanas
Tortoise shell and studded sunglasses - Newlook

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

0 comments: