Pages

30.8.14

Wild contrast OOTD

 


Although these pictures don't do this outfit much justice I'm just so proud of this fashion find that I had to blog it. Especially when next to this lovely selection of wild flowers making a stunning contrast!

Two pieces are really big this season, with woolen skirts and matching jumpers set to storm AW14, so when I bought this box cut gingham top in the Newlook sale and realised it came with a wrap skirt counter part I made it my mission to complete the set, as as you can see above after multiple sale raids I found said skirt and walked out the store with a very smug look (plus another great sale dress under my arm).

Although the set is one size too big on both skirt and top counterpart, but due to the elastication of the material I think I can just about get away with it don't you think?

What's your best fashion find from this season?

Michelle


What I wore
Two piece gingham top and wrap skirt - Newlook

Leggings - Topshop
Minnie Mouse pearl necklace - Disney Mawi Collection

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Afterlight and Photoshop)

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Pictures were taken in a sleepy village near Milton Keynes x

      Delete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign