Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Cleansing Mousse Review I Skincare on a budget





I am a fiend for a good facial scrub or cleanser (which anyone whos graced my bathroom will know), and having had the pleasure of being gifted with Clarins Shower Mousse and subsequently falling in love with it, and THEN taunting myself gazing at the slightly lower end Champney's Shower Moussebut one that was still a pipe dream product that I probably couldn't really afford to keep buying. I thought to myself there must be a lower end product that has the same technology and silky calming high quality effect as this, but for your face which is affordable on a normal budget. After having a route around the Boots local to my workplace I looked at the 'Botanics' range and found this gem!

Having never bought from the range before I was slightly unsure as to how good this was going to be but for the offer price of £2.99 (RRP £3.99) that I paid for it I thought its definitely worth the punt. 

Described as a cleansing mattifying moose that refreshes and rebalances it instantly came across as calming and light which I feel was the perfect description for this product. The mousse was as light as a feather and didn't feel you were putting hardly anything on your face (so obsessive scrubbers need not apply). The pump itself was very sturdy and the product managed to remove all makeup when tested.

As for the scent it also had a very quaint note to it. With the Botanics range developed by the experts on plant extracts at the Royal Botanic Gardens the professional mix of willow bark and lemon peel was heavenly, not overpowering and what I now find is the most refreshing part of my morning shower routine.

I give this product 5 shells out of 5!



Michelle 


What products I used
Botanics Cleansing Mousse - Boots

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Afterlight and Photoshop)

0 comments: