Pages

5.10.14

The BRGR and Poncho OOTD








As most UK dwellers will know the sun is sadly leaving us with colder darker nights and early starts taking hold (so apologies for this slightly grungy set of OOTD pictures!). Last night being particularly bracing I wanted to experiment with some of my favourite winter pieces to get into the spirit of AW14. I decided to go for a monochrome look digging out this wool blend poncho jacket alongside a plain sheer white shirt and patent black flatforms. I then accessorized using my current love of 90's and long hair with a high ponytail and gold hoops to give the whole look another new twist (what do you think of the high pony?).

To put this outfit to good use me and my boyfriend decided on an improtu latenight shopping adventure round Oxford Circus to buy a few new household bits and bobs and for me to then gaze around the Apple store in wonder afterwards, particularly around the section of the iPhone 6!

We then followed the shopping trip with a search round Soho for a new burger place to try out. After stumbling around for ages with most places having up to an hour wait we came across BRGR.CO, which ended up being one of the best accidental finds. We ordered our standard Oreo milkshake and coke to share and then decided to go all out on our much need cheat day with 2 of the marbled "Masterpiece" burgers, parmesan truffle fries and crispy buttermilk onion stack. The service was outstanding and the meal was totally indulgent but affordable, making this place now top of my favourite burger places. But its safe to say the portions were more than generous (especially with that mountain of onion rings!) so we boxed what we couldn't stomach ready for a naughty snacking session the next day.

What did you get up to this weekend?

Michelle


What I wore
Woolen poncho jacket - Minuet (found in a Charity Shop)

White dipped hem shirt - Newlook
Gold hoops - Argos
Patent black flatforms - Buffalo
Gem adorned band ring - Vintage
Midi rings - H&M

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign