The Super Belated Birthday Haul* I featuring Thomas Sabo, Oliver Bonas and Mememe Cosmetics










Although its been a good 4 months and several other friends birthdays later.. I have now finally got round to writing my little birthday haul to celebrate my crazy 25th milestone (how did that age come round so quickly!?)

Anyway, I wanted to give a few things that I was lovingly gifted from friends and family a little mention, and possibly give you a few mini reviews/more insight on some of the products if you are looking to buy them for yourself, or perhaps looking for Christmas present ideas! (there's only 67 days left you know!)

The first 2 gifts pictured above were from my friend and fellower blogger Becky from This Crafternoon. She's one of my friends thats crazily good at themed gifting and is always on the money with what I love most.. one of those being Shell's! These super twee Oliver Bonas shell stud earrings with dangly faux pearls are my current favourites to wear, and as they're about 2 cm squared they're big enough to be a statement piece, but not too big that they overpower an outfit so I've found them perfect for both day or night wear. I also received a very intricate mini notepad with shell illustrations on the cover and on the pages inside (which I have yet to deface because its just a little too nice!)

The next 2 little gifts that I was given as part of my overall present parcel from good friend and fellow sidekick Cassie, was a body shimmer and a highlighter, both pretty pink shades. The Nougat body shimmer first off (to give a mini review) is really dainty with fine glitter so its perfect for every occasion to give that little bit of extra luxury. The Mememe highlighter is an ultra feminine light pink in colour and quite subtle, so you need to use alot in comparison to my experience of Benefit's 'High Beam' to get that full on 'cheek bone raised' effect, which although at times annoying, it really just gives the product more versatility when applying makeup so you're more in control for day or night.

The last few gifts I'm going to share was my main present from my mum, dad, brother and my brothers girlfriend Sabina. It had been discussed prior to my birthday that I really wanted a charm bracelet and I seemed to have been hoarding charm booklets all over my flat in the months leading up to my birthday in order to focus on one brand that I felt was best!

The reason why I chose Thomas Sabo over the mainstream brand Pandora is basically because the charms and whole execution of the bracelets are just very chic, stylish and a lot more grown up. I still like the Pandora charms and obviously with being an international company theres alot more to choose from, but I think Thomas Sabo charms overall have alot more character. I was gifted the latest silver bracelet in their collection and rose quartz charm from my brother and Sabina, plus the dangly 'M' letter charm and charm holder from my mum and dad. This is now a bracelet I have yet to stop wearing over the last 4 months and is a solid staple in my jewellery collection.


What did you get in your latest birthday haul?

Michelle


What I was lovingly gifted!
Clam Shell earrings - Oliver Bonas

Shell notepad - Paperchase 'Anchors Ahoy' Collection
Pink body shimmer lotion - Nougat
'Pearl Pink' highlighter - Mememe Cosmetics
Silver bracelet, rose quartz charm and 'M' letter charm - Thomas Sabo

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

0 comments: