Pages

10.12.14

Hiatus I The Update

I just wanted to give all my lovely readers a little update on my current hiatus.

Unfortunately due to little computer fault I haven't been able to finalise any imagery to the standard I usually post, which is why I've been offline for a while. I had hoped my issues would be fixed a while ago but unfortunately these things take time.

I do plan on posting in the next few days (possibly without my less than polished standards) with a few fun reviews and outfits. But If you're looking for a bit of entertainment while you wait check out my Instagram or Twitter accounts where I post most days with the tabs above.

Brb! x

Michelle

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign