Jaded OOTD I with invaluable.com*




When I think of Christmas and New year (whilst being a bit of a magpie) I think of the sparkle, with jewelry, accessories and embellishment vital for finalising this 'once a year' outfit to make it a little more than just the usual black evening attire.

Taking part in the invaluable.com (the worlds largest auction marketplace for fine artifacts and jewelry) ring styling campaign to create an outfit based around one of their rings, I found this perfect Emerald Solitaire (amongst many other hidden gems) to match my outfit for this christmas and NY, and to top it off its all based on one of the top AW14 colours; jade!

Here I have styled this scallop effect jade sequin bodycon with silver and green embelishment to match including; studded boots, dark green eyeshadow, matching metallic nail polish, a high ponytail and a studded jacket. Jewellery-wise I've gone with a variety of sized stacker band rings, my trusty crystal watch and a silver chocker. I'm not one to ever go minimalist on jewelry and I think the invaluable.com Emerald Solitaire ring would be the perfect additional stacker to this look.

What's your NY look for this year?

Michelle


What I wore
Emerald scallop sequin bodycon - Club L via ASOS

Studded leather boots - Friis Co.
Studded pleather jacket - Coated London
'Emerald DD72' Dazzle Dust - Barry M
Number 16 metallic green nail polish - Thomas Sabo
Thick stacker rings - eBay
Thin stacker rings - H&M
Swarsovski crystal watch - Phosphor Appear
Silver 90's chocker - Dior
Emerald Solitaire Ring - invaluable.com

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

0 comments: