Bodeans, Burgers and Big Prints | OOTD



A month or so before Christmas (and possibly the busiest time to venture into London for food with pals), my friends and I decided to checkout the well-known London delight that is Bodeans Griddle, where my pre-Christmas diet was firmly on hold.

Although everyone around me went for the classic rib, slaw and chip combo, I decided to ease the blow slightly with something a little different with a Chicken Buffalo Burger alongside a blue cheese dressing, sweet potato fries and BBQ beans (which I only found until later on top of everything on offer, that too contained meat!). The whole meal was delicious and a true taste of America, so I would gladly use up my cheat day there again!

To wear; I decided to go with my new large check longline shirt, matching neon pink scarf and beanie hat, pink cardigan, black padded Barbour and tan fur-lined desert boots to add a further colour twist. I know the large check has been around for a while and loved my many fashionistas, but I thought this shirt was a particularly different way of housing this heavily used print.


What's your favourite print this season?

Michelle


What I wore
Black longline check shirt - Lily White

Pink cardigan - H&M
Matching neon pink scarf and beanie hat - H&M
Black padded jacket - Barbour
Brown fur-lined desert boots - Boden

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight. All thoughts are my own.)

0 comments: