Pages

18.1.15

Somewhere along the line | OOTD


I've been gushing over longline knits this season. They're the perfect way to take a staple wardrobe piece and create a completely new layering style idea just by adding a drastic change in length. I've also been obsessed with cooler shades recently, which I'm sure will feature heavily on the blog in the near future.


For this outfit I've worn my moon and stars smock style dress with an aqua porkpie hat, trusty spiked boots, matchy-matchy leather silver backpack and long line blue knitted cardigan for that extra layering twist.

Michelle


What I wore
Tiara Babydoll moon and stars dress - Motel

Aqua porkpie hat - Topshop
Blue longline knit cardigan - Newlook
Spiked boots - Friis co.
Silver leather tassel backpack - Boden

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight. All thoughts are my own.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue colour and that backpack is AMAZING xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the backpack too its so lovely! xx

      Delete

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign