Pages

27.1.15

The Cats Meow! | Spooky Eyes Review*





Whether it be colourful hair choices, super twee vintage scarfs or my well-known love of hats, I've always been one to experiment with my looks over the years.

When I discovered the Spooky Eyes range of products and being an avid contacts wearer myself, I though it would be fun to trial out their vast range of semi-permanent eyewear products to see how I'd look with a change in eye colour!


 
The contacts a very durable, high quality, easy to put in and last for several wears (so far so good), although the only down side is they don't provide prescription based sets so for the unfortunate people like me they have to be worn either with glasses, or as demonstrated here.. blind! This set I've worn certainly are 'spooky' and I could see them working well for a halloween outfit or dress up event, but for day wear I could see myself going for the something different but a little more subtle like the aqua glamour set.


Here I've styled for that last minute halloween event, just add some cat ears, tail or hat to taste! I am wearing all black plus my silver backpack all from Boden apart from my neon yellow leopard belt which is ASOS and black leggings from Topshop.

On top of the fact there's such a broad range of products, at Spooky Eyes they also usually despatch products within 24 hours, so even for that last minute party you can always purchase Spooky Eyes just in time to make that interesting talking point!


I give this product 4 shells out of 5!



What's your favourite party piece?

Michelle


Products I used and what I wore
Black iris contact lenses #60031 - Spooky Eyes*

Black velvet-look 'Arabella' dress - Johnnie B at Boden
Black leggings - Topshop
Neon yellow leopard belt - ASOS
Black patent leather loafers - Johnnie B at Boden
Metallic silver leather backpack - Boden

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Thoughts of a Shell. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign