Accessorise yourself | Body Jewellery Shop Review*



Just like my lipsticks, perfumes and the rest of my jewellery collection I'm always on the look out for good quality products that I can trust, which to me is an important factor if I'm going to invest a lot of money into something and go back time and time again.

When I heard about the Body Jewellery Shop and their wide selection of unique ear piercing products they had to offer I couldn't wait to try them out!

I chose the gold segment ring, a type of earring with a small piece that moves in an out to create a complete circle (an earring I've always wanted to try), and an interesting stretched star ball closure earring where the star kind of reminds me of the Thierry Mugler bottles which I thought was really cute!

The star ball closure ring was easy to open and close once you get the hang of it, great quality and is a great show piece once on. Also for silver plated steel priced at £2.95 I think its a bargain!

The gold colour segment ring on the other hand was extremely difficult to open and shut where I used a pair of scissors to widen the earring to take out the segment and then extremely carefully placed the piece in and pushed it shut (I'm not sure how I managed it to be honest!). Once the fiddling over the earring on looks great and is equally great quality, but for £10 I think the product should be made into a precious metal plated version or at least come as a pack of two as I think the current price is a little steep.

All in all I think the Body Jewellery Shop is a name you can trust for interesting high quality statement body jewellery pieces that you'll want to flaunt!


I give these products 4 shells out of 5!


Michelle


Products featured 
Gold tone segment earring* - Body Jewellery Shop
Silver plated star earring* - Body Jewellery Shop
Pink hair colour - Bleach London 'Rose'
Solid perfume flower bracelet - Lola by Marc Jacobs
Solid perfume flower ring* - Lola by Marc Jacobs
Double gold chain necklace - Sheinside
Cross circle ring - Sheinside
Les Meteorites powder - Guerlain Paris

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(All Images taken by myself and additional design added via Photoshop and Afterlight)

0 comments: